Friday 8 November 2013

STABILO; Pen Point-88 && Color Pencils, High lighter


PEN POINT-88 PEN



Set of Stabilo Pen point-88




Anyway you find more information about stabilo with the previous discussion here's the link: http://drawingapplefruit.blogspot.com/2013/11/stabilo-color-pens.html We'll Enjoy!



STABILO COLOR PENCILS




STABILO HIGH LIGTHER





complete set of Stabilo High Lighter

It's really helpful if you know. I'm using it for my drawing either ways it's a lot of words and it needs to be descriptive. Soon i will post about it don't worry.









3 comments:

  1. Where can I purchase these pencils? I live in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.. they are really interesting.. I would like to swervey more from you.
    Unique handmade drawings

    ReplyDelete